Purchase in the internet store rainbow-music.hr
These terms and conditions of purchase define the procedure for ordering, payment, delivery and return or complaint of goods offered on our website and constitute pre-contractual notices from Art. 57 of the Consumer Protection Act.
TERMS AND METHOD OF PAYMENT
We deliver only on the territory of the Republic of Croatia. We receive all orders via our Webshop.
All inquiries (about prices, colors, sizes, product composition, etc.) can be sent to us by e-mail, and we will answer you as soon as possible.
You can pay for the products ordered on our webshop by cash on delivery (cash when picking up the package), direct debit, general money order or internet banking to our giro account.
Payment information (by bank transfer / general money order / internet banking):
Rainbow Music International d.o.o.
Kirini 15, Pavučnjak, Jastrebarsko
POZIV NA BROJ: HR00 DATUM UPLATE (npr. HR00 13092017)
OPIS PLAĆANJA: npr. UPLATA ZA GITARU I POJAČALO
The delivery person cannot be paid for the ordered items by card.
VAT is included in the price. Shipping costs are added when placing an order.
The ordered products will be delivered via delivery service Hrvatska Pošta. The usual delivery time for available products is 1-3 working days unless otherwise agreed. The user will be informed about the shipping method at the time of ordering the goods (electronically or by phone, depending on the purchase method that the customer chooses).
Packaging and shipping costs are calculated by Hrvatska Pošta, which depends on the size and weight of the product. On more information about shipping costs, we recomend contacting Hrvatska Pošta.
If our carrier does not suit you, you are free to organize the collection of the shipment by another courier of your choice.
Check the contents of the package upon receipt in the presence of the delivery person and notify us in case of possible damage or incomplete contents.
In case of returning the product, be sure to attach the receipt.
You have the right to an exchange or refund within 7 days of receiving the product.
After the trial period, we do not refund money.
Returned products must not be damaged and must have all associated labels.
WE RETURN THE MONEY ONLY TO THE CURRENT ACCOUNT.
The shipping cost in case of exchange and return is borne by the BUYER ( Hrvatska Pošta – according to the current price list. )
WE DO NOT ACCEPT packages sent with a specified ransom! Please do not send ransom packages.
If the product is sent damaged or the one that was not ordered, we, rainbow-music.hr, bear all the costs of replacement and return.
The authenticity of the presented colors of the sample images due to the technical circumstances of the product recording and the strength of the pixels on the devices may partially deviate from the actual color.
If you do not pick up the ordered goods, and request to be sent again, we reserve the right to charge double the amount of postage, which must be paid in full beforehand on our business account.
UNILATERAL TERMINATION OF THE AGREEMENT
Calculation of the deadline for unilateral termination of the contract: You can unilaterally terminate the contract within 14 days without giving a reason. In order to exercise the right to unilaterally terminate this Agreement, you must inform us of your decision to unilaterally terminate the contract before the expiration of the term, and do so with an unequivocal statement via the attached form for unilateral termination of the contract, which you can download from our website. The completed form must be sent by mail to our address specified in the form itself. The deadline for unilateral termination is 14 days from the day we received your decision on unilateral termination of the contract. We can issue a refund only after the goods have been returned to our address. We will pay the money for the returned products to the customer’s current account within 3 working days after receiving the return.
You can download the form: here.
NOTICE ON HOW TO SUBMIT A WRITTEN CONSUMER COMPLAINT
Pursuant to Article 10 of the Act on Consumer Protection (Order of Nov., No. 41/14), we inform consumers that they can express their dissatisfaction with the purchased product or service by submitting a complaint in writing at our business premises, and we will notify you in writing without delay. confirm receipt of complaint. You can also send a complaint by post or email:
by mail to the address:
Vlaška 72b, 10000 Zagreb
Rainbow music undertakes to respond in writing to objections within 15 days from the day of receiving the objection.
Name and surname:
Address for reply delivery:
Download the contract termination form – here.
We process the personal data that you make available to us so that we can provide you with information about new offers in the future. These data can be: name, surname, address and postal code, secondary address and postal code, date of birth, e-mail, contact phone number. We process said personal data in several ways: sending promotional material via e-mail, phone call or SMS with a new offer, cookies when viewing our website (cookie). Hereby we would like to inform you that you have the right to access your personal data at any time (request information about which data we have and for what purpose we use it), the right to change personal data (you can request to change data at any time) and the right to be forgotten. (at any time you can request the deletion of part of the data or complete deletion from the database). According to the provision, expect your answer within 72 hours after receiving any of the mentioned requests. In this way, you can manage your personal data by sending a request to the e-mail address (email@example.com), by calling the number +385 1 46 13 599, or by sending a letter to our address rainbow-music.hr, Vlaška 72b, 10000 Zagreb, or by personal arrival at Vlaška 72b, 10000 Zagreb.
RULES FOR PURCHASING THROUGH THE WEB STORE
- rainbow-music.hr sells goods via the Internet.
- After placing the order, the customer receives information via messages that his order has been received.
- Orders are made by rainbow-music.hr, Vlaška 72b, 10000 Zagreb
- The acceptance of the order for realization begins immediately after the receipt of the order.
- Orders will be fulfilled on the condition that the goods are available in the warehouses Kirini 15, Pavučnjak, 10450 Jastrebarsko. In the event that one part of the ordered products is not currently available, the customer receives a notification about the status of the order and decides on the method of realization (partial realization, extension of the realization date, withdrawal of the order in its entirety)
- A limited quantity of products is planned for the promotional sale or sale, so in this regard, the realization of orders is carried out according to the order of confirmed orders for these products, until the quantities planned for it are sold out.
- Each order is accompanied by an invoice. The invoice is issued at the moment when all items ordered by the customer are paid.
- The customer can make changes to the order until we receive the order.
- The customer can withdraw the order in full until the moment of shipment. Such changes can be made by contacting the Customer Relations Department by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +385 1 46 13 599
- All prices are stated in the Croatian currency HRK including VAT and are valid exclusively for purchases via the web store. The price displayed for each product is valid until the customer places the order.
- The web store reserves the right to change the prices of the products in the offer and also to expand the offer for new products, to activate and end the promotional sale on the web pages of the store and introduce changes in its implementation.
- The order fulfillment time is calculated from the moment the order is placed until the ordered items are shipped. Only working days are counted. Orders that include products with different delivery times are shipped after the entire shipment has been completed. The order realization time must not last more than 10 working days.
- The price of the product does not include the cost of delivery.
- We deliver orders exclusively to the territory of the Republic of Croatia.
LIABILITY FOR MATERIAL DEFECTS
The seller is responsible for the material defects of the product in accordance with the Obligatory Relations Act (Articles 400-422). The seller is responsible for the material defects of the items that he had at the time of the transfer of risk to the buyer, regardless of whether he was aware of this. The seller is also responsible for those material defects that appear after the transfer of risk to the buyer if they are the result of a cause that existed before that. The seller is not responsible for minor material defects.
There is a material deficiency:
- if the thing does not have the necessary properties for its regular use or for traffic,
- if the thing does not have the necessary properties for the special use for which the Buyer is acquiring it, and which was known to the Seller or should have been known to him,
- if the thing does not have the properties and characteristics that are expressly or tacitly agreed upon, that is, prescribed, when the Seller handed over the thing that is not equal to the sample or model, unless the sample or model was shown only for information purposes,
- if the thing does not have properties that normally exist in other things of the same type and which the Buyer could reasonably expect according to the nature of the thing, especially taking into account the public statements of the Seller, the manufacturer and their representatives about the properties of the thing (advertisements, labeling of things, etc.),
- If the Buyer, based on the statements of the manufacturer or his representative, expected the existence of certain properties of the thing, the defect is not taken into account if the Seller did not know or should have known about these statements, and